Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I received these today from a listserv, wanted to share!! enjoy!!
Your Daily Affirmations for the first week of April, 2009

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


I am one with the Spirit that simply is. I am that.

Thursday, April 2, 2009
Today I meditate, pray, and practice the presence of the divine Spirit within me.

Friday, April 3, 2009
Today in all I do and in all I say, I am a blessing to the world.

Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today I set the creative process into action by what I say do and think.

Sunday, April 5, 2009
Today I remember the secret that my protection rests in knowing the truth that I am one with the power.

Monday, April 6, 2009 
Today I ask, What must I do, Spirit? follow my guidance. I take the steps. I take action.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 
Today I know that Spirit is all I need and want. My desires are ful filled, and I have all that I need

No comments:

Post a Comment