Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2: On a Cellular Level...

Thought for the Day:
We must believe and rejuvenate on the cellular level!

I ready something the other day that I cannot stop quoting to people. At the suggestion of my Uncle, I am reading a book called Awakening Intuition by Dr. Mona Lisa Schultz. On page 2 she writes:
When something significant happens to us in our lives, the emotionally charged experience gets encoded in the brain. We may not even know he true significance of this experience, yet it, and the other emotionally charged memories, will affect everything we do in the future, from whom we choose for companionship to what we do for a living...We have other memories besides those in our brains. Memories and experiences and the emotions associated with them are also encoded systematically in al the tissues and organs of our bodies. These memories and emotions speak to us not via the rational processes of the brain, but by means of symptoms and disease in our bodily organs.

The thoughts of a person and the memories affect us physically.  So today when we are affirming and intending, let us do the best to do such from a cellular level.  Feel with your whole body, feel with the tiniest part of your body that you can imagine.  And send vibrations of success, of good health, of a prospering career, of a fulfilling romantic life through your WHOLE BODY - send it to your cells, to your veins, to your pinky toe nail - all over.  Let us envelop and soak our whole body and mind and existence in our affirmations.  In the same way that memories and thoughts can cause physical challenges, they can also cause healing, rejuvenation, and physical endurance and power.

Here are some great affirmations that my friend Calvin sent me awhile ago that speak to affirming on a cellular level:


MY VIBRATION IS FREE AND CLEAR. I RADIATE WELL-BEING ON A CELLULAR LEVEL!

WITH EVERY PASSING DAY, I LOOK BETTER AND BETTER

I AM EFFICIENT WITH MY ENERGY AND I ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH TIME

I AM EXPECTING GREAT THINGS TO FLOW FREELY INTO MY LIFE TODAY

MY BODY IS WISE. IT KNOWS HOW TO KEEP ME HEALTHY IN EVERY SINGLE PART

RESOURCES FLOW TO ME WHENEVER I NEED THEM. I AM WELL SUPPORTED BY THE
UNVERSE.

Sending LOVE! Thank you for choosing success and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment